Sunday 6 February 2011

My little black book. Entry 7.

    Hey again :) so we've moved onto a bit of the general A/W '10 trends. I think the a couple of my favourites were definitely the camel coat and leather shorts. I never did get my hands on either unfortunately :( However I did get some AMAZING black hiking boots, which on my christmas shopping journeys to london people literally ran after me off the tube to ask were I got them, I must say I felt pretty proud of my awesome boots, one of my best investments of the season. Omg I nearly forgot my aviator jacket <3 <3 <3 As soon as I saw Burberry's catwalk I new that me and that jacket were meant to be. It had several outings to London also, and caught a few bloggers eyes at London fashion weekend, as well as Britain's next top model live. Jessie J was at that as well, had no idea who she was at the time, but she was fab, anyway.. :L Little sneaky picture of Blake Lively there, just because and that Mui Mui outfit! :O especially the collar,  love love love. Then there's the Chanel '11 cruise line, i'm loving the clothes especially the dress on the left, classic beautiful and simple, although i'm still not convinced by this gappy tooth thing, I just don't get it. Obviously there's that whole individual signature style thing that Georgia May's totally got down but I even heard people in America get braces to separate their front teeth now! I don't know its not for me :L what do you think? xoxo






    Page 12

    Page 13

No comments:

Post a Comment