Sunday 27 February 2011

DIY?

Ever seen something and thought, "how expensive?! I could make that myself!" Well I certainly have. (Please ignore the way that sounded like an advert for washing powder ;) ). When I came across a post on Honestly...WTF I was pretty excited to see how I could actually make beautiful accessorize myself and pretty easily at that. A few of my favourites were the braided hex nut bracelet and transparent clutch, fancy having a go???




Braided hex nut bracelet.





I'm thinking group trip to the nearest Homebase? ASAP!

For full instructions go here for the clutch or here for the bracelet. Have fun and please tell me how you get on! xoxo



 


1 comment:

  1. i 'll try this week end i'll tell you! so ingenious ideas you share with us!thanks
    xx

    ReplyDelete