Thursday 16 June 2011

Jeffery Campbell. Lita

Ahh the B-E-A-UTIFUL Lita. These shoes seem to be sweeping the US online stores, Tumbr and Lookbook by storm. The world-wide-fashion-web is overflowing with girl's individual take on them. With such a range of colours and patterns you can easily make your pair personal to your style. From American flag and fur covered to classic black leather, he really has done it all. Kudos Mr Cambpbell, for kitting us out with a pair of shoes to last the eras.
















Must try and re-create this last look, major summer festival vibes. Love it! <3
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhh the shoes!! loving them.and love the blog really!!!!!!!hope we stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes!

    I follow u here , follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete