Tuesday 25 January 2011

My little black book. Entry 5.

    Hey hey, so this is still last spring. Page 8 I think I must of been having a creative block from the lack of pictures or maybe I thought the overwhelming amazingness of the Miu Miu SS10 shoes was obviously enough. Those swallows are still my favuorite print to the day, so simple and effective. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Never did get those urban outfitter boots though, damn me and my lack of money. The Amanda Seyfried Glamour magazine cover is sooooo striking. Everything about it is fantastic, her make-up, her hair, THE DRESS! As for the rest I got a rucksack for christmas when I was in NYC.....its furry :O check it out ->->->->-> and although the cape is hugely stylish and on trend, i've never been its biggest fan, sorry cape. Nearly forgot, my super incredible orange hat! My absolute favourite accessory of moment right now, also an NYC purchase, thank god for New York ;) <3 xoxo

    Page 8.

     Page 9.
Rucksack & HAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment